Social Media Engagement

Hello All,

How do you engage your followers on social media?

i like to use hashtags to engage with them. Another suggestion would be to check out other peoples pages and comment and like some of the pictures.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea! I use both of those suggestions faithfully. I’m also extremely active on my social media pages with everyone. I enjoy it because I get to get a glimpse of how others in my MG community live daily through their words.

1 Like

Start by liking and commenting on posts that you enjoy. Be kind, authentic and honest. You will soon find your social media community.

3 Likes

I like to also share other people’s posts in my stories that speak to me or I think my followers might enjoy. I make sure to tag the original poster. In my posts I also try to engage my viewers by asking them open ended questions in posts.

1 Like

Very similar to what the other repliers have said. I also share in my very authentic voice and I don’t sugar coat. This has landed me among a lot more eyes as the realness is sometimes radical and a lot of people relate to it but never say it. Be you and flourish.

1 Like

I use hashtags along with trying to engage with whatever trend is popular at that time. My mindset is trying to appeal to both individuals with health conditions and everyone else in hopes they will talk about the condition to friends, family, coworkers ect